Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Garden and drive to work tick

It doesn't take much to cheer me up.

I stepped out of the house this morning and spotted ........ a male Mallard sitting in the middle of the road outside my house (Mrs M was sitting on the path opposite). I popped upstairs to get camera....... and took a photo of the duck

Pete mentally urges duck to walk a few steps. The male starts to move towards my drive followed by Mrs M. Yay !! Mallard on drive garden tick, took photo for proof. Then both ducks walked on to one of my front lawns (both are small!) and so I took another photo!! It was pretty dark so if they come out I'll post them.

On the way to work, I had a Red Legged Partridge which was a drive to work tick!!

5 comments:

DH59 said...

So, you're thinking photos instead of work now, too!!

The Quacks of Life said...

well its preferable Diane.

Was still in the office by 7:15 though

Anonymous said...

You'll be putting your little cuddly ones from the house next just to trick us!! they made your day didn't they

nicola said...

Awwww does Pete have teddies???? Sweet!!!

The Quacks of Life said...

no i have of those RSPB birds that have real calls.

oh and two soft hogs!!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.