Sunday, April 14, 2024

Walking in warmth

Ooh the sun has been out and it has been warm.

Yesterday I went to the New Hall pond. I didn't see the Moorhen chicks (not surprising as they were on the island and if they moved 6ft to the right they'd be out of sight). I was really pleased to see some Mallard ducklings on the far side of the pond,

There have been quite a few butterflies and today I saw a Common Whitethroat.

Today I went out of the town as the footpaths are much drier. 

Tomorrow though I'll stay in town and go to New Hall to check on youngsters.






































1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

A lovely walk as always and so many butterflies :) The Blue is a Holly Blue. Good to see the blossom and flowers too :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.