Saturday, December 16, 2023

Audley End

I met up with my friends Rebecca and Stuart today before they head off South West for Christmas, It will surprise no one that they were "running late". If they were on time I would be surprised 🤣

Curiously it seemed very quiet but the cafe was packed! I assume they were all there to meet Santa.


There were LOTS of Canada Geese 200? And I spotted one Greylag amongst them! I used to see small numbers of Barnacle Geese here but it is many years since I have

























A nice wander. A bit more sun would have been nice! 

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Looks a lovely walk - best to get in quick before the school holidays begin :) Always good to meet up with friends before Christmas.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.