Sunday, February 19, 2023

The Gardens of Easton Lodge

I could easily have just put my headphones on and gone for a local walk ( I sort of did but more later in the week) but the Gardens of Easton Lodge was open today and the sun was glorious so off I set. 

I grabbed a coffee and a bacon roll and then went for a wander.










































These two will be back for a tudor themed weekend in April!




A lovely walk in the sun. Nice to feel some warmth. Lets hope we don't get a short sharp cold shock!! 

4 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

So beautiful. My son and I went to some gardens in Lincolnshire for snowdrops a few years ago called Easton Estate and Walled Gardens but a different place to your Easton Lodge I think.

The Quacks of Life said...

i've been to Easton... it is lovely! they did a good cheese ploughman's

Ragged Robin said...

lol! My son is still not talking to me about lunch there! We went to Bottesford on the way and I spent ages there so when we got to Easton and the tea room they had stopped serving lunches!! Son on a diet and refused cake. He was very grumpy with me!!

The Quacks of Life said...

LOLOLOL

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.