Saturday, April 18, 2020

Your blogger checking in :)

I was meant to be going to Cornwall today visiting my friends Jan & Tony but alas I am sitting at home watching telly.

I went out this morning and did some shopping (first time I've been out since last Saturday)  I am pleased to see most people were following instructions and following the arrows in Tesco's but a few nutters were wandering all over the place.

The panic buying has stopped and it was well stocked.

I have bought a milk frother (onlinr) which makes my coffee look a bit more "special" in these days of few pleasures is something to celebrate.

Despite the frustration of not getting out I'm not finding it ok. The pleasures of music, books etc

I will dig out a few historic photos next week to brighten this blog up!




2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

Glad to hear you are still ok Pete but you must be missing Cornwall. Are you working from home or on furlough leave? I haven't had to "brave" a supermarket as after waiting ages in queues we have managed to have a few home deliveries. We have a cheap milk frother but it does the job and my daughter has a coffee machine. Stay safe and well and continue enjoying reading etc.

The Quacks of Life said...

Working from home RR... Have laptop can work... Home delivery? No hope here

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.