Thursday, April 23, 2020

A bit of exercise

As I am off I thought I REALLY need to get some exercise. Now there aren't many places around here but off I toddled! I decided lugging a big camera and lens isn't really what I should be carrying as it is meant to be about exercise so I slipped my compact in the back pocket and a small set of binoculars in bag.

I haven't done this walk in 18 years!!

Come on Mallards SOCIAL DISTANCING!!







On to Harlow Common







On the plus side I saw Chiffchaff, Common Whitethroat and Blackcap :) and heard a Green Woodpeck. Also saw a Kestrel



I crossed the M11 very little traffic which is good.



back the other way



On to the estate and frankly I hadn't got a clue where I was! Honestly I never go past my turn. Nice to see two Buzzards overhead.



Nice stroll

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Pleased you got out and lovely photos. The Common and streets look fairly quiet by you. The bird sightings sound good :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.