Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Ickworth

I am off today and head back to work tomorrow. I have done everything except one form that I will do tomorrow (i have just found dads log book).

So the sun was shining and I headed to Ickworth.















Now I normally just walk around the lake at the back of the walled garden but today headed to the fairy lake.









I wanted to see this holiday home!











Raspberry and White chocolate












There are 3 carved stumps and they are doing a 4th!



Lovely day, I ended it by delivering some cheques to St Clare Hospice (they cared for Mum).

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Ickworth is looking lovely and I do like the look for the holiday home.

It is good that you are making good progress dealing with the administration - it is such a stressful and distressing time. In one way you don't want to be bothered with it all but in another it does keep you busy. Take care.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.