Sunday, October 02, 2011

Snipe in the open

It is a tadge warm. The wildlife must be really confused!

I woke up in the middle of the night with the radio still going, turned it off, and finally woke at 6:45 which for me is late!!

I should have jumped up and gone out but didn't eventually I emerged and went to Rye Meads.

It was all very quiet the highlight being two Green Sandpipers and quite a few showy Snipe!

One sitting with some teal.

Another having a root about then going for a walk




There were 4 at Draper and 5 at Tern hides.


I wander back home lunchtime and have put my feet up listening to music!

1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

I've been hearing about your unusually warm weather on our news stations. Looks like you've had another successful weekend picture wise.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.