Friday, April 16, 2010

Up town

I had another series of meetings in London today. I was on the central line at about 8:20, given I had to be at the meeting for 10 this may seem daft but I did some book shopping.

I had to wait for the fourth train before I could squeeze on. I have to admit I dislike the rush hour in London. Next Friday I have to be at Hammersmith by 8:30 - oh joy.

My boss is meant to be flying to Ireland tonight obviously the volcano has scuppered that. Interestingly the Stansted Express tonight was empty! Did give me plenty of leg room!

The blog may not be updated again until Wednesday or Thursday (it depends on wifi availability), but when it is it will be packed with photos. Yep holiday season has started!

1 comment:

Tricia Ryder said...

Oooh - I enjoy your holidays and I'm glad you were released from underground eventually :D

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.