Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Years Day

I didn't think it was a good idea to sit in all day thinking so Dad and I went for a ride. We went for a wander around Lavenham, I would have taken some photos but by the time we got there it had come over murky, still we went for a stroll.

Went on to that old standby of Clare Country Park to eat some sarnies and to look at the Ducks! A Grey Wagtail decided to sit in front of the car and stroll through up a Blackcap which is the earliest I've ever seen one in the year.

3 comments:

Cherrypie said...

Blackcap is a nice tick to start the year off.

I've got Pink-foot, Canada, Greylag, Curlew and Lapwing ( about 5000 of them) so far.

I'm told there are still a few seal pups left so if you fancy getting away this weekend, you are very welcome. You could bring your Dad and stay at Kelsey, or you could have the spare room if you don't mind slumming it in my hovel.

Janine said...

Happy new year Pete. Hope you see lots of new birds and churches!

Anonymous said...

hey Pete, hows it going? glad you got out for stroll and saw some birds....cheers one up, well I do that and it cheers me up...take whatever time off from the blog that you feel you need at a time like this...your readers will always be here for you.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.