Monday, September 16, 2019

Lucca Day 1

I've been to the city of Lucca a few times but it is a really nice place to visit it has a special ambience and isn't too overrun with tourists, oh and some really good restaurants.

The journey was excellent, I missed a train by 2 minutes but I hadn't expected to catch it.

This waterway had lots of trout in it!


Piazza San Francesco


I've not found the church of San Francesco open before.













The Piazza Anfiteatro which is circular and on the outlines of the old Roman Amphitheatre


This is part of an art exhibit you'll see more.









San Frediano



I stopped for a coffee....


I was going to save the church for another day but it rained! 



















When I exited the sun was shining and it didn't stop shining all week.





San Michele in Foro.... you'll see it again










The Duomo



No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.