Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Port Isaac & Bedruthan Steps

I am currently sat doing this drinking bubbles whilst my friend Jan is preparing me dinner... I did supply the wine :)

We went to Port Isaac this morning for those of you into Doc Martin it is Port Wenn in the series. What is nice is that it has retained a lot of its charm!

We managed to park in the car park over looking the sea and walked down.



There were Fulmar flying.... would help if I had focus in continuous mode :(



Rock Pipit











Doc Martin's house is to the left of the big one!


















Apparently the chemists!




The Doc's house












So off to Bedruthan steps.... Jan went for the table and send she'd have a scone. I wasn't convinced that these were good and got us crab sandwiches..... her face if I had got her a scone and I had crab would have been interesting :D






Raven!




A good day! I beat her at Dominoes :) I may get forgiven for that... oh and the smells from the kitchen are good :)

2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

Gorgeous photos - I do like Port Isaac and Bedruthan Steps :) Hope you had delicious meal.

The Quacks of Life said...

lovely meal thank you :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.