Saturday, November 22, 2014

Ickworth on a dull grey damp day

The light was awful today, it rained..... I could easily have just turned over but I had to get my haircut :) So ....

Anyway with my hair suitably tamed where to? Well given the East of England's National Trust twitter feed had mentioned that the Ickworth restuarant was now run in house ..... well.....

Before continuing I was never a fan of the old restaurant. Waitress service? Just not NT really so off I toddled.
































I decided I needed to road test the restaurant :) Ah a site to cheer any scone fan :)




The scone ? Well it was rather nice! 


4 comments:

Tricia Ryder said...

At least you managed to get somewhere despite the weather. Scones really do looking tempting

Love the autumn leave pics - some colour on a dull day!

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely autumnal pictures Pete. Your camera(s) cope well with low light. Really struggling here over the last 2 weekends with gloomy dull weather :(

The Quacks of Life said...

weather gets you down. I was using a compact today ..... a bit of photoshopping was necessary :D

oldcrow61 said...

You do love your scones, lol. Lovely pictures.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.