Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Hidcote and Kiftsgate

Yes I am once more back in the Cotswolds. An6 plans I had to explore further a field have been sorting of scuppered by this bonkers summer!! I suspect the next 2 days I'll be drinking water and sitting in shade!! 

Still today 2 favourite gardens that are right next to each other!!


Firstly Hidcote in the care of the National Trust.



























And so after lunch to Kiftsgate a privately owned garden at the end of the drive.


There were a few hummingbird hawkmoths about



















A smartphone isn't ideal lol







2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

I love the sunflowers at Hidcote but the grass does look somewhat parched! Well done on yet more Hummingbird Hawkmoths! I suspect the next two days are going to be pretty unbearable heat wise. Hope you find a shady retreat somewhere. I just wish this hot weather would go away!

The Quacks of Life said...

The grass everywhere is brown... We desperately need rain

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.