Birds, books, churches and anything else I want to waffle about
I was having dinner with my cousin Kay at the pub by the green at Finchingfield so a good excuse for some pics!
Everywhere I look in this post in beauty. The church interior, the memorial to soldiers in it, the scenes of the area.
Finchingfield looks a lovely village or is it a town? Such a wonderful church with some beautiful glass. I love the cuddly toy :) I hope you had a lovely lunch with your cousin.
It's a lovely village 😊
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Everywhere I look in this post in beauty. The church interior, the memorial to soldiers in it, the scenes of the area.
Finchingfield looks a lovely village or is it a town? Such a wonderful church with some beautiful glass. I love the cuddly toy :) I hope you had a lovely lunch with your cousin.
It's a lovely village 😊
Post a Comment