Saturday, March 02, 2024

The things you notice...

It is odd what you notice when you watch an area.

You may remember I had breeding Coots on the New Hall pond but they vanished during the Autumn. There were birds on the Netteswell pond. Well they have returned to New Hall so fingers crossed we'll get more young this year 

The number of Canada Geese has fallen but there are still some about and I have hopes we'll get goslings again.

But in a first this hybrid turned up. A Canada/ greylag I guess.

Oh we still have siskin flocks! 

2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

I think its always good to visit somewhere regularly and see the weeks and seasons pass - as you say you notice so many things. Good news about the coots and fingers crossed re young for them and the Canada Geese goslings.

The Quacks of Life said...

I am looking forward to seeing them :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.