Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Lavenham and Clare

You know you haven't been somewhere for a while when you wonder when those houses were built!

So Lavenham one of the most picturesque villages in the country, I would love to see it without all of those cars!





The obligatory scone. Always good.







I like how they tell the story of the guildhall through individuals.





Given vinyl and cassette are making a comeback will this?




Off to the church. 















I popped to Clare Castle Country Park for lunch. The river had flooded. This wasn't here yesterday or so I was told. Apparently one of the sluices is blocked. 










I normally walk here!








I would have gone into the Priory but the path was... FLOODED! 

Still a nice visit and if was mild.


No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.