Friday, December 10, 2021

Enchanted Audley

I had a wander to Audley End for the Enchanted Audley event which I went to two years ago and was excellent. 

It was good but I didn't think as good as 2019. I think there were too many people there, some in large groups making getting past on narrow paths awkward. Now whether there were more people than 2019 or I have got accustomed to less people I have no idea. There was a  toasted marshmallow spot on the main path that created a pinch point. 






This bit was superb and probably the best bit.
























A few people were having issues with the car park, thankfully I was fine. Sorry if I sound a grumpy puss.


1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Magical and super photos. Love the tree with a face :) Sadly, social distancing seems to have gone out of the window!! :(

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.