Saturday, February 10, 2018

PHHT

Oh for goodness sake! The first weekend I have to myself and the Saturday is pants.

Last night I went to Saffron Hall. The concert was Violinist Nicola Benedetti with the Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment conducted by Marin Alsop.

The programme was:
Felix Mendelssohn - Symphony No 4 (Italian)
Ludwig van Beethoven - Violin Concerto

It was an excellent concert and I particularly enjoyed the Italian.

I met up with friends this morning at their local coffee shop for a chat. There are rumours that they are as bonkers as me



The idea was to go to Wimpole but the weather was rubbish so went to Baythorne Hall to do some shopping ;)



then on to Finchingfield for lunch in one of the tea rooms. I had intended to take some photos so headed home!




No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.