Saturday, June 04, 2016

Hidcote

I was out with Trish and Trev today and we were headed to Hidcote. We were early so we went to Moreton-in-Marsh.







I wonder where I went shopping :D



Anyway on to Hidcote.... a lovely National Trust garden
























































Dragonfly Nymph






















We had lunch at the Red Lion at Long Compton. I had Grill asparagus, brie and Parma Ham parcels with mustard dressing to start followed by Char-grilled rump steak, roasted cherry vine tomatoes, Café de Paris butter.

We stopped off at another shop afterwards ..... here is the result of the shopping!!


2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

Wonderful photos of Hidcote - such a beautiful garden and one of my all time favourites :)

Cheese and wine looks good too :)

Tricia Ryder said...

Was a great day out at one of my fave gardens... the shopping was a great idea too :D ..

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.