Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Saturday - Something new something old

I seem to have got lucky with the weather and avoided the rain!

I started off trying to get into the last two Rutland churches on the list.

776 St John North Luffenham






777 St Peter & St Paul Langham







I saw a sign for Exton. The church is in a small village and down the end of a private road. I've been before but thought it was worth showing you.











I've been to Belton Hall many times but I can take photos inside now so....

I was surprised to find these guys in the car park!


















I had a nice vegetable soup and then went to the house.




















A nice walk around the lake was called for as I had to find space for a lump of chocky cake didn't I :D







Very pleasant day!

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.