Saturday, August 25, 2007

Bank Holiday Saturday

So its a Bank Holiday weekend in which has been one of the worst summers on record.... and the sun is out!

Went for a walk with my camera first thing.




















I am on 628 on the church list and embarassingly there are 4 Essex churches I have not visited. Two are normally locked but will be open in a few weeks. One is locked and is somewhere I seldom visit but one is close and open 10-12 Saturdays. Anyway I decided that I'd like to break 700 next year and so St Edmund and St Mary Ingatestone needed visiting to become 629.

The use of brick is not common but there are many examples in Essex.















Very nice and so off to Hanningfield Reservoir. Barnacle Geese, Common Sandpipers, Greenshanks, Redshank, Ruff, Arctic Tern, Black Tern, Knot and two Little Gulls contributed to a good bit of local birding.

1 comment:

Attila the Mom said...

What a wonderful job you did on those church pictures! They're just beautiful!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.