Thursday, February 08, 2018

And home

I have been staying at Dad 's since Friday. I have been at work and sir has been fine. Today he had a doctors appointment to confirm his new drug regime - all went well. This afternoon he had an outpatients appointment with Gastroenterology, apparently results are fine and he was "free to go".

In march he has one with Rheumatology... but I think this was the one that worried him.

Oh and after the doctors I stuck his prescription in. I had parked next to the supermarket and I persuaded him to go in and he was fine. He walked ok in the hospital. So he is quite mobile.

Tonight I have moved back home the house is a tip!

Hilariously tomorrow I am going to a concert....... in Saffron Walden!!!


No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.