Friday, June 18, 2010

well now there's a shock

Well blow me down with a feather I'm on holiday from tomorrow!! It's such an unusual event I'm sure that you are all in shock.

This is a Dad Holiday. Which means we are self catering and I will not have wifi so you'll have to wait for photos. I'll have a netbook so I'll have the photos ready to load when I return.

We're going to Sussex I've not been there with Dad for YEARS so lots of new places for him. I have been there fairly recently (last year!) but I'll slip in a few places you won't have seen on here before.

I normally just take the travel zoom when I'm with Dad as I don't really like mucking around changing lenses when I'm with him. However now I have the panny I'm leaving the travel zoom at home and taking the lovely little 35 f1.8, Tamron 17-50f2.8 an Nikon 70-300 VR so a bit more flexibility.

Oh check out the twitter feed top right for updates.

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.