Friday, November 27, 2009

The Hammerhead Shark

And what shall we talk about today? I could mention my Facebook account has been b%gg$d for over 24 hours. If you EVENTUALLY contact them you get a naff form email.

I know its a free service but they its a multi-million dollar business that is aimed at bringing people together and it has NO customer service.

Oh well at least I can still play scrabble, farmville and cafeworld, even if I can't accept gifts.

I am hoping to play with the Panasonic GF1 on Sunday. Hopefully a few pictures :D

Right.

There's an interesting article on the BBC website about why Hammerhead sharks have such an odd shaped head.

A new survey show that despite the odd eye placement they have better frontal vision than more conventional shark heads.

Its hard to believe that isn't it? The article goes on to say that the as the hammerhead head has expanded, the degree of binocular overlap has increased with it. The eyes of hammerhead sharks are tilted slightly forward, she says, allowing the field of vision of each to significantly overlap.

Interesting stuff

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.