Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Um...

I noticed yesterday that I seem to have "something", I'm a bit tired and listless. Slight headache, slightly off my food (when I have to say only a small roast beef dinner tonight Dad....), slightly achy, bit of a cough and cold, slight temperature but not hot and clammy.

I mentioned this to sir (a man whose glass is 1% empty) and he said you ought to check it. You will be pleased to know I have phoned the pork flu helpline and apparently its unlikely I have pork flu. No doubt sir will stick a thermometer in my mouth when I go in tonight. No doubt all female readers have diagnosed Man Flu.

An evening laying watching the telly again methinks tonight. Hope there is something good on.

As a general point when I was at school my folks had a sure fire way of knowing how ill I was. If I entered the magic words I don't fancy any dinner they knew I was ill!!

Update temp was 38.1 which is over the 38 they say means a fever. I'll check it in the morning.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may as well go and down a pint or few Pete, as they say drink plenty of fluids. As for the TV its all repeats again!!! Hope you feel better soon.

paul.

avalon said...

I agree with paul open a bottle of wine i will let you open the ones you are saving for me LOL Wish you better honey xx Know how you feel i had something similar last week. TV and bed for you!!!

holdingmoments said...

Hope you get better soon Pete.
Plenty of fluids souns good to me :)

Tricia Ryder said...

Paul, J and Keith have said it all really!

Liz said...

I hope it isn't swine flu, we've had a member at work not feeling totally well today and went home sick... I really hope it's nothing!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon... I got a little something but it's very low key. Maybe lots of little bugs flying about!

oldcrow61 said...

Awww, not like you to be feeling bad. Rest and lots of liquids, that's the thing. Hope you get rid of whatever it is fast. Hugs.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.