Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.


Friday, July 11, 2008

Well there's a surprise

You will be amazed to know I'm off next week. I know I know I have so few holidays.

I and my camera (and my laptop and assorted books) are off to Shropshire and Cheshire. Curiously the two B&B's (pubs) are only 40 miles a part.

I haven't been to that part of the country for quite a few years so you will be assured that all places and photos will be new to you. Its a lovely part of the country with lots of attractive places.

I think that the second venue has wifi (no idea about the first) so please check in for possible blog updates.

6 comments:

Mibsy said...

Oh good! Can't wait to see the photos!

oldcrow61 said...

What!!!! Another holiday!!! lol, Hope you have a grand time, looking forward to pictures.

Attila The Mom said...

Can't wait to see new pics!

Mo said...

Again!

digibirder said...

I'm saying nowt!!

Pete said...

I'm going to get a complex!!