Thursday, March 01, 2007

You heard it first here folks

Well the Tesco petrol thing has gone mental. Please remember who told you first!!

I phoned my garage and I am told that the car is ok to drive. Some people are having there power cut out whereas on mine the Malfunction Indicator Light came back on but the car runs normally. Seems I am semi lucky. Anyway I needed petrol today and stopped off at my local BP.

The garage are awiting guidance. It may not mean a new sensor but maybe resetting and the fuel dilution will do the trick. As I say its running fine.

Hey ho I'll keep you informed!

1 comment:

Boo said...

If you shop at Tesco at the mo, they are giving vouchers worth 3p per litre off their fuel! Wonder why?

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.