In May a stone chipped the windscreen then we had the battery. Well the next day I popped over to my friends Jan and Tony. I had been there 19 minutes when there was a knock on the door to report a motorbike had hit my car!! There wasn't much damage, broken brakelight a scratch on the tyre some bodywork damage but the car was driveable... Or so I thought but a broken brakelight means the car is not roadworthy and the insurance sent the RAC to take it to the repairer. J&Ts daughter kindly picked me up Thursday and took me home. I took her to my cafe for lunch.
I mention that as the next day these had appeared.
Apparently they are all over Harlow, Epping and Loughton. These are the ones near home.
Ever since Saturday the buddleia bushes are alive with painted ladies.
Oh the car was picked up yesterday!

















No comments:
Post a Comment