Friday, January 24, 2020

Cambridge University Botanic Garden

I decided I needed a day out of the office so I was off today. Of course I was checking emails but that's me ;)

I went to the Cambridge University Botanic Garden but the weather was dull and grey.

I parked at the Trumpington Park and ride and WALKED the 1.7 miles to the garden.









































I had my lunch at the cafe.... I was the only one eating outside :)







And I walked back to the park and ride (park and walk?). After that I got my haircut and took some stuff down the dump.

A nice relaxing day.

3 comments:

Z said...

What a lot of lovely colour in the gardens already. I have never been there at this time of year - not all that likely to, unless I'm in Cambridge for another reason - but the gardens are great.

The Quacks of Life said...

hi!

it is a really nice garden and has a very fine snow drop display.... I'll join later in the year when I retire.

Ragged Robin said...

A super set of photos. I always love walking round botanical gardens and the Cambridge one, which I have never visited, looks super.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.