Monday, April 09, 2018

Lost Gardens of Heligan / Landhydrock

The gardens at Helgian fell into neglect and were lost from sight they were restored in the 1990's and are now a major visitor attraction.

I haven't been for a while and decided I ought to have a look..  there are formalish gardens, lots of farms animals (arrrhhh moments to follow) and some hilly woodland gardens.

Now one or two of my friends will be shocked by this but I can't warm to Heligan but still it is well worth a visit.











































So ..... I went to Landhydrock to get my NT Scone fix......


Like Heligan there were LOTS of children yes I know its the Easter Holiday

I've been round the house before so today I just went for a stroll around the gardens





















1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

It is interesting what you say about Heligan because we didn't warm to it either!! Although we did visit many years ago so it could be I would feel different now. The lambs are just so cute and Lanhydrock looks lovely. Great photos :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.