Saturday, March 17, 2018

Audley in the Snow

Firstly a dad update ...

On Wednesday he had yet to go out on his own and when I spoke to him he said he had been intending to cut the grass but hadn't as he had been nervous which I found concerning (not that he hadn't cut the grass but he had been too nervous), but on Thursday he had cut the grass and on Friday he went out shopping which really cheered me!

So Saturday and when I looked out of the window we had lightish snow and it is bitterly cold! I've been for a quick wander Audley End.

























6 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

So pleased to hear your Dad has been out - it should boost his confidence. Lovely to see photos of Audley End with a powdering of snow :)

Tricia Ryder said...

Good that Dad got out..confidence coming back.. be so pleased when snow has gone..even though Audley looks so pretty

Anonymous said...

My mother's been shopping too. :-) She goes with friends or family, though -- never on her own now. I'm glad your father is still out and about!

The Quacks of Life said...

thanks all

Diddums - I miss your trolley :)

Anonymous said...

We still have Jolly. :-) And a few others. (It's weird viewing your blog in the WordPress app).

Anonymous said...

We still have Jolly. :-) And a few other trolleys as well.
Trying this again as I think I failed the vehicle captcha -- whoops.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.