Saturday, August 20, 2016

Sconeathon & Southwold

Today was Sconeathon at Dunwich Heath..... well you of course expect me to go!

We left in earlish and arrived for a quick stroll around Southwold which apparently Trish has never been to!







The famous Southwold beach huts they go for 6 figure sums..... honestly however much money I had I couldn't justify it.











Southwold is dominated by the Adnams brewery!




This is a lovely church..... one of the best in Suffolk.






This is a 70 seater cinema!! How cool is that!



I'll have to spend a day at Southwold...... could buy a pie and cheese and eat on the front.

And then to Dunwich!



Chocolate & Chilli


Coconut & Lemon curd


Peanut & Banana


We met up with some friends!!! Anyone who thinks I am a bit odd (well I am) :D


We took some scones away Lady Jane, Goats Cheese & Peach & Strawberry & Vanilla!

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.