Saturday, April 18, 2015

Long Melford

I ended up at Long Melford this morning and went for a stroll around the church.... which is lovely btw










The Hare window..... no telephoto :(





The people of Hagleigh still pay their Rose Rent 579 years on !!



















Typical no telephoto and a posy Robin.









The hall was only open for guided tours when I arrived but as I've visited many times I wasn't concerned.






So I headed for lunch. Mr Quacks was very disappointed with the scone :( ......













Lovely day!!

1 comment:

Tricia Ryder said...

Great to see blue skies - Quacks does look as though he's having a great day out - and looking longingly at the water.... anyone for a swim? :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.