Friday, June 26, 2020

Ickworth

I have over done my NT visiting this week so I didn't jump on the booking site this morning. I did book a property tonight!

Anyway today I was off to Ickworth. The forecast was poor and it was hammering when I woke but the forecast for Ickworth was ok this morning  and the rain had stopped and I had a ticket so it would be unfair .... I packed my brolley and waterproof.  And of course it was glorious!

















before walking on I grabbed a coffee!






















Not convinced this will work!








Now oddly some of the chairs had been moved but there was a bench here and I had my soup.



As I ate I could here a Reed Bunting calling and .....






Now ordinarily I'd go for a fruit scone but I had been advised the Cheese were made on site so.... and it was excellent






Lovely day!

2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

A lovely set of photos Pete - it looks wonderful there and the weather good! :) Love the tree sculptures :)

The Quacks of Life said...

thanks RR.... it was a tadge hot! ;)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.