Sunday, April 21, 2019

Rye Meads and Henry Moore @ Perry Green

I was meeting up with my friends Rebecca & Stuart at Henry Moore @ Perry Green at 11am which left me plenty of time to pop into Rye Meads.

LOTS of Warblers.... Nice to see Cetti's Warbler and there were multiple singing. Also a few Common Terns flying over one with fish. Others? Snipe, Lapwing, Reed Bunting...



The spring walk is open.... as ever it is guarded !!




Your blogger managed to put his foot down on a gap and..... down I go..... I'm fine but my foot a little sore though.


Sedge Warbler



So off to Perry Green and shockingly Rebecca and Stuart were on time!






































The Foundation own the pub across the road so off for a half (I was driving) and ham, egg and chips. Nice to be able to eat outside in the sunshine!








No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.