Saturday, November 03, 2018

Suffolk Country Parks

Dad wanted a bag of Potatoes so we wandered out and went for a ride to pick some up.

After getting said spuds we stopped at Long Melford Country park. I've only been there once before and again off season and the cafe wasn't open (not that sir would ever go in LOL!). It's not big but a nice stroll and would make a decent local birding patch.





















So off to Clare Country park







The old railway line



The building the "other side of the track" is a cafe.... I KEEP saying I'll go there but Clare is a great place to take Dad and so....


I think Clarence will be waiting a while for a train!



Hello a Red Admiral!


























Amazing weather for November

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Beautiful photos and the country parks look lovely. So nice to see the Red Admiral - I have seen so few this year.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.