Saturday, April 14, 2018

Again Trerice

Jan and Tony came for dinner last night so it was a lovely evening!

But today was one of those days...

First I couldn't make up mind what to do.... then there was a closed road..... then a garden I decided on was closed (no I didn't check) .... so I thought blow it I'll go back to Trerice and sit in the garden and read!!!

It also looks much nicer in the sun!
































And tomorrow I go home...... it's been a great week though. The next holiday will be a tadge different.

2 comments:

Tricia Ryder said...

Looks like the middle of summer - Trerice looks lovely.. and great to start seeing flutters again...

Ragged Robin said...

Looks such a peaceful spot to sit and read :) It is so good to start seeing butterflies again! Thanks for comment re: dog statue - good to know you found it unusual too :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.