Saturday, December 17, 2016

Foggy

It was a foggy start and it was foggy all day. Also cold and damp!!! YUCK

Firstly I went to get my haircut, the barbers opened at 8am and there were two people before me and I got there at 7:55! 

So out dad and I went. Dad had a nice ride and decided that the car was rather warm so he sat in the car read the paper and listened to Radio 4.



Heron in the mist!


This shows how foggy it was....


So a look around the church


















I do hope we'll get some sun and blue skies over Christmas.

2 comments:

Z said...

Lovely pictures as always. I'm pretty well housebound this week and I don't feel I'm missing much!

The Quacks of Life said...

Z - you're not! hoping for some sun here soon!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.