Wednesday, December 28, 2016

27/12/16 - Wimpole

So after breaky I left sir and headed home turning on the heating !

It was glorious sunshine I headed to Wimpole Hall


So Brunch..... Sadly no duck ! It was tasty inside but almost burnt on the outside :(





OOH a lone Scone drop and the daffodils were appearing above ground!
































I noticed people with Dogs off leads!!! but someone whizzed past in a land over and asked for them to be put on leads!! Why do some dog walkers behave so irresponsibly!!












So again I headed for a late lunch and they were queuing out of the door!! I'm not sure why this keeps happening here although I blame coffee! They seem to take forever to make!  Oh well was a lovely stroll.

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Looks a wonderful place for a walk. Pleased to hear someone was around to put those dog owners in their place. Really makes me angry to see dogs off leads where there is livestock or on nature reserves :(

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.