Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.


Friday, April 03, 2015

Felbrigg Hall

It was chucking it down in Harlow but when we arrived at Felbrigg Hall it was .... just grey and dull....

The Trust had a good meeter and greeter





So why Felbrigg? I could say it is a nice property? it is! I could say it is because Trish hasn't been? she hasn't! but the real reason? the Dunwich sconemaster's recipe was for sale....



Very friendly staff I might add.....

so fortified we went for a wander...




















































So lunch :) Vegetable and Bean Soup with a fruit scone instead of piece of bread.


Into the walled garden which looked lovely I might add..... they really have done a fine job over the years........






















1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Its really interesting to see Felbrigg Hall Pete as I read 2 of Mary Mackie's books last year.

The chocolate scone looks delicious. NT have posted a recipe on the internet so I'll be making my own soon as my chances of getting to the East of England in the near future are negligible! Have a good Easter.