Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.


Saturday, January 17, 2015

Lavenham and Finchingfield

So the ideas for today?

Go to Scotney Castle
Go to Kensington Gardens and into the Palace
Go to Norfolk

But I didn't wake that early and it was flipping cold so a latish start. I decided to treat Trish to breakfast at West Street Vineyard. Smoked Salmon, Scrambled Eggs on a toasted muffin nice!



 I also added a few bottles to the store :) I found a Norfolk wine.

So on to Lavenham.






















It started to SNOW!! so we nipped in for a cuppa and a scone (which was lunch!).




So it looked ominous so headed back and we'd gone about a mile and brilliant sun!!

We stopped at Baythorne Hall I'm looking forward to when they open the cheese shop ! But a few bottles were added....

Finchingfield





















No comments: