Sunday, May 13, 2012

The birds are shy!

A lovely sunny day, alas it's not going to last......

So what have I been up  to today? Took dad shopping and then had Roast Beef for lunch.

Went to Rye Meads after lunch. All very quiet, it was very nice to see a Kingfisher flying with a fish and there was a Baikal Teal hybrid which has been there for ages apparently!! Whoops embarrassed Pete!!

The number of Common Terns seems low to me. I'll have  to check this out with the RSPB.

My personal highlight was a Hobby which was very high up! Still a year tick

and yes no photos!! Mutter Mutter

Oh I have cut the grass this afternoon.


1 comment:

Tricia Ryder said...

ooh a Baikal Teal hybrid... must look that up... no idea what they look like!! Enjoy your grass cutting :D

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.