Thursday, August 25, 2011

Where is my life going?

Yesterday evening I came home to find a letter on the mat from an insurance company. When I left home and bought a flat I took out an endowment policy to cover the Mortgage. The endowment was for 25 years and guess what the 25 years are up!!

Where the hell did those 25 years go? It feels like yesterday, it feels like an eternity!

I left that flat many many years ago. I still remember moving out and looking back the last day and thinking of all that had happened. I remember the day I left home and the first night in my own home!

4 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

I often say the same thing to myself, "Where has the time gone." It all fly's by so fast.

holdingmoments said...

I can't remember most of my life.
Probably just as well.

Anonymous said...

Its kinda like my life is a streaming video. People in it have changed so and even died. Neighborhoods changed, automobiles changed; everything changed and the population has absolutely soared. I like it better today but I do miss the singular characters from the past who can never be again.

Ragged Robin said...

Strange thing time - I still remember passing my driving test at 18 as if it were yesterday and it was 40 years ago!

Worst part of all is that the older you get the faster time appears to go!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.