Sunday, August 28, 2011

In Norfolk

Trish and I met up and headed very early to Norfolk.

The sunrise from my drive.


Disappointingly Walker's snack bar was closed :(

We avoided the hotspots and went to Morston Quay with the idea of walking to Blakeney. We saw Little Egret's, a Black Tailed Godwit, Redshank, Oystercatcher, Curlew, Blackcap, Whitethroat and Skylark along the way





At Blakeney we had a well earned cup of tea.











Back at Morston we had a fresh Crab Sandwich, very nice.


The view whilst eating.


Greenshank.


In flight.





Then on Sculthopre Moor.

Which threw up a Marsh Harrier as well as....









2 comments:

Eagleseagles said...

Great pic of the Marsh Harrier!;)


I love Morston - lovely to see the sights again!

C

oldcrow61 said...

What!!!!!!! You guys had a cup of tea and NO CAKE. I can hardly believe it! What a sunrise you had, wow. I love the skeleton of that boat. So lonely looking. Great shots of the birds and is that lichen? I really like that shot as well. Wonderful shot of the dragonfly.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.