Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Grass Cutting Season is back.

Another day another dollar.

I don't know about you lot but the sunny weather and blue skies are lovely to see.

The one problem with this is that my head gardener instructed me that the grass needed cutting. SIGH

So I have come in from work and whipped the lawn mower over the lawn. It was nice to hear a blackbird serenading me as I was going around.

About the only thing about winter I like is seeing birds like the Smew and not cutting the grass!!

4 comments:

Tricia Ryder said...

and head gardeners are, of course, always right.

I'm putting off the inevitable ;) and I agree, one of the benefits of winter is not having to do it!

holdingmoments said...

I'll have to get mine done soon too.
Think I agree with your last statement Pete lol

Eagleseagles said...

Get yourself a beach!

Mind I am getting a tad tired of it - as the weed are begining to come through a lot now- so I expect it will be clear the beach and turf it!

Catch 22!!!

oldcrow61 said...

Grass cutting!!!! Good heavens, we still have snow on the ground.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.