Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.


Saturday, May 05, 2007

Saturday

The view from my bedroom.






The building is the lodge. The bedrooms were in separate building.

Nic asked if I had any plans for today and she was shocked I hadn't. I decided to play it by ear. We made good time so we stopped for a look around Bibury.




Lots of these chaps about.




Nic commented that in the last two days she had never seen so many Song Thrushes.





I suggested a stop off at Cottswold Wildlife Park. It was bigger than I thought, lots of camera practice.
































And so to home.

4 comments:

nicola said...

very nice pete! I do think the 300vr would be a good investment ;)

btw did you manage to clean your camera?

Janine said...

Nice shots pete.

oldcrow61 said...

Wonderful pictures Pete.

Jan said...

Awww, there's a guinea piggywiggy...:)

Lovely photos, what a beautiful collection of creatures.