Sunday, January 28, 2007

Quiet Sunday

Well I got the tyre repaired. Luckily it didn't need replacing.

But other than that I did uh well uhm nothing!!

So I've been planning trips to historic houses. First one planned for next week. And of course at this time of year your blogger starts planning his summer holidays.

Not sure where I'm off to next Saturday. I had originally decided on Kensington Palace and Hyde Park but some churches I need are open mid week only so I may do that on a day off. If so it'll be Aspley House and the Banqueting House. I may have a look around Hyde Park as well.

Eltham is another possibility! But that is open on Sunday not Saturday.

Will depend on the weather I guess. If it's raining.......

I've decided that May will be three days @ Hay On Wye and 5 in Buckinghamshire waiting for prices from one establishment!

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.