Sunday, August 25, 2019

Flatford

It's a bank holiday weekend and the weather is AMAZING..... this is all a bit odd.

So on a day where it hit 30 I decide to go to Flatford and walk to Dedham and back and then the loop at the back of Willie Lot's house!




























The Feta and Sun-dried Tomato scone.... nice but it's a pity that Flatford have stopped the savoury cream tea option :(








 Road block!






A lovely walk.....  I just had a pancake prime on the small fuji.... didn't know I was carrying it!

2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

It looks a really beautiful walk although I don't think I could have done it in such heat! Lovely photos.

The Quacks of Life said...

it is lovely..... I was there fairly early still hot though!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.