Saturday, February 09, 2019

Ickworth

I was delivering some badgers to my friends Rebecca and Stuart at Ickworth today ;)

Now the chances of R&S being early was remote so I drove to Baythorne to pop into the new farm shop that has opened. A nice selection of cheeses and I picked up some wine!


It may have been blowing a hoolie out there but there was blue sky!




As R&S were delayed... I won't embarrass Stuart.... I had a nice toffee apple scone and a coffee whilst I waited.


It was blowing a gale around the Italianate garden.... I had to take my cap off as it would likely have ended up 3 miles away









How young Bentley didn't blow over!








Lunch? Cheese scone!




Quacks and Truffles :)


I have to say the photos don't show just how windy it was!!

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.